If you’re living with pain or a diminished range of motion due to a medical condition or injury, you may have discovered what millions of other Americans have already found out- prescription medications typically don’t work on pain in the long-term. If you’re having to take a stronger dose to manage your pain as the weeks pass, consider massage therapy in Westford, MA as a safer alternative when addressing pain. All About the Massage offers professional massage services that are often as effective as Rx medications in helping patients live pain-free.
8 Not-So-Surprising Benefits of Massage Therapy
1. Therapeutic massage therapy in Westford relaxes muscle pain and relieves soreness caused by overworked muscles. Back, neck, and shoulder pain are often associated with headaches and insomnia, which can be significantly diminished through routine massage sessions.
2. A conveniently located massage therapy clinic can serve as a stopping point on the way to pick up groceries or run errands around town. Consider All About the Massage’s location at 288 Littleton Rd in Westford, MA and make our clinic a part of your weekly routine.
3. Therapeutic massage sessions can help you get a better night’s sleep. It’s proven that sore muscles, joint pain, and mental anxiety can all become obstacles in having a peaceful sleep. Massage therapy lowers fatigue levels and resets the sleep cycle over time, so you can finally get the quality of sleep you deserve.
4. Are you numbered among the millions of Americans who are living with tension headaches? You’ll be amazed by how regular massage sessions can put a stop to headaches associated with stress and anxiety.
5. If you have a difficult time relaxing, you may find that a weekly or bi-monthly deep-tissue massage can do wonders for your efforts to wind down at the end of the week. A friday afternoon massage will go far in helping you leave the stresses of the workday behind your desk.
6. Have you noticed a decreased range of motion? A session with our massage therapists in Westford, MA can increase flexibility and enhance your workout by improving range of motion.
7. After a knee replacement, it can be challenging to work around pain while your joint heals. Massage therapy in Westford, MA can help relieve discomfort without the need for OTC medications or prescription meds.
8. Chronic pain that has not responded well to conventional treatments often yields under the hands of a massage therapist. Consider contacting All About the Massage for assistance in choosing the right type of massage to help with chronic pain from an old injury or a long-time illness.
We’ve highlighted only a few of the countless benefits you’ll experience as a direct result of a therapeutic massage session at All About the Massage. You’ll find more information and helpful articles on our website when you visit our blog or simply explore the free resources found on our site. To reach our clinic with regard to massage therapy in Westford, MA, call 978-392-0000 or send us a message through our contact form.Massage Therapy Westford MA